Re: [OM] OM gear

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gear
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 16:05:55 -0600
Brian,

I just re-read this saved message and should have emailed you before I went
to ebay.  I have a very nice OM-PC on ebay right now, if you're still
interested. In fact, I have a bunch of stuff out there. You might want to
check id tscales.

For example, I have an OM-PC, a 2s, a 1n, a G, a 1-MD, a 4 and a 10FC.  I
also have a Tamron 28 2.8, a Motor drive 1, a really nice Soligar 28-48 zoom
and a Zuiko 24 2.8.  Some other stuff too.

Sorry I didn't give you advance warning.  I was too gunshy to post to the
list.

Tom