RE: [OM] OM Microscope Adapter?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Microscope Adapter?
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:07:58 +0100
:Does anyone have any experience with microscopes and OM cameras?  What
:exactly is this part used for?
:http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281365872
:It seems to have a PC cord attached to it.

I replied:
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/phototechnicalgroup/endoscope_adapter.htm

I hit the reply button too soon. The items are very similar, but not
identical. Of course, there must have been quite a variety in endoscopes
(fiberscopes), and this A10-M2 adapter must be for a different type. I'm not
sure if I must be happy to discover another 'new' OM item (it _is_ an OM
mount, isn't it? or is it PEN F?) or sad that it is just an endoscope
adapter...

hnz