Re: [OM] Panning (was Sigma APO 400/...)

Subject: Re: [OM] Panning (was Sigma APO 400/...)
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:24:04 -0000
Rick Beckrich wrote:

>Keith,
>
>One of the old (RF) Leica optical viewfinders (or one of the clones)
slipped into the flash bracket of your OM could do the trick for you. (Doris
could tell you the proper name.)  Gives you a bright white line image with a
surround you can see through. Great for both action and for 'near dark'
situations.

By incredible coincidence I have a 50mm one of those. I lent it to my sister
in the '60s after she'd poked out the v/f glass of her Baldinette while
cleaning it and she recently gave it back, together with the now pretty dead
Baldinette. In between times all our other Leica stuff has gone so this is
the only Leitz item left, and as such is probably the most valuable thing I
have!
Thanks Rick, I'll try it for the next panning situation..

Keith