[OM] TOPE 1 progress

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1 progress
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:25:51 PST
Hi guys,

So far I've received three submissions, and they're all great!!!

Then a thought occurred to me: as I'm currently still very busy, and I will be working on the page over the next two weeks or so, I don't see any issue in extending the shooting period a bit.

Remember that the TOPE line of events is not so strictly limited to a short shooting interval as the ADITL events, so as far as I'm concerned we can extend the shooting until, say this Sunday (i.e. March 19th). Then, the initial submission deadline can be set around March 26th, and the first launch of the page on or around April 1st (no joke ;) ). Just like for ADITL3 I can post additional submissions after the initial launch too, but of course it's nicest if we all have everything included in one go.

So, if you're not satisfied with what you've got so far, or if you simply haven't gotten around to take any picture yet, here's your chance to do so still! :)

If anyone has some (serious) issues with this, please let me know, and I can reconsider, and make the initial shooting deadline strict.

Happy shooting!
Olafo