Re: [OM] OM4 problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 problem?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:37:20 -0500
Best case: mirror angle is out of adjustment which any competent repair shop
should be able to take care of.  Worst case: camera has had very bad impact,
which has altered the major body dimensions.    Minor impact could change
the mirror angle setting.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714