Re: [OM] scanning transparencies

Subject: Re: [OM] scanning transparencies
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:31:23 -0600
Kenneth,

I have the Olympus ES-10S scanner and overall I'm NOT happy with it.
Reasons:
1) Software for 95/98 only.  No NT, no W2K, and Olympus don't intend to
release drivers for them.  Not conjecture on my part -- they told me so!
2) The software is bare-bones and not easy to use.  Email me offline if you
want specifics.
3) Because the ES-10 isn't that popular, you can't buy 3rd party software to
drive it.

I intend to put mine on eBay when I get around to it.

HTH --

Dave