Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Sticking with Film and Vinyl (was "OM to Digit

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Sticking with Film and Vinyl (was "OM to Digit
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 00:44:11 +0000
I think there has been way-too much lack of tollerance of all sorts on the
list lately.

If a subject header has OT in it I do not think there should be any
complaints unless things really get out of hand.

Quite frankly if the only thing that was ever mentioned on this list was
which combination of TTL cord and do-what connector is needed to lighten
up my day then I would have lost interest some time ago.

Giles
Administrator pro-tem