Re: [OM] Re: Enough, was, [OT] Sticking with Film and Vinyl

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Enough, was, [OT] Sticking with Film and Vinyl
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:34:50 -0500
Part of the reason might be the extensive archives that are available
because of the past two years.  Also, some of the best at humorous postings
and bringing (with humor) the list back on topic are presently challenged by
other things, such as new babies or jobs.

I do remember, from a previous thread, that outside the US, many individuals
pay for each post they receive, even if they then just delete it.

Just my $0.02

Gregg

From: "Charles Loeven