Re: [OM] beattie intenscreens -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] beattie intenscreens -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:02:23 -0500
This may just be me, but I find the 2 series screen equally as bright and the
ground glass easier to focus on for some reason. This is important to me cause I
generally don't like or use focusing aids. That said, I have a 2-4 in my 4t, but
I do have a plain Beattie with grid lines on order cause Oly doesn't make that
combo.

Soctt