[OM] Re:

Subject: [OM] Re:
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:02:52 -0600
Robin, did you win the T18 that just sold on ebay?  I bid early, but dropped
out.  I was also interested in the grip strap at $10 but couldn't believe
where it went.  It seemed like it would be a nice accessory for the BG2.

Well, I can't answer the hot shoe question, but I'm interested too, as I'm
trying to figure out the best approach to remote flashes.

I have a link I've lost from a photographer that setup two powerful flashes
in the stands over a basketball court and radio slaved them.  That way he
had full 'filltype' flash for fast shutter speeds but didn't distract the
players.  The radio slaves are expensive, so I doubt I'd do it, but I'm
frustrated I lost the link.

Tom

> Hello all
>
> Here's some on topic questions.  I've recently acquired a T18 which I like
> very much because it's so light and small and so far has not produced any
> red-eye whilst on the camera shoe.  It doesn't have a test flash button.
> How could I rig one up simply?

<snip>