Re: [OM]List member participation

Subject: Re: [OM]List member participation
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:30:47 -0800
John A. Prosper wrote,

===Agreed.  Those who complain about OT discussions tend to be those who
don't often or never! participate. =====

I don't know about that.
It was a pleasure to participate in most threads 6 months ago.
I have been slowly slipping _into_ lurker mode because I am not interested
in reading or responding to discussions about Clinton, Bush, SUV's,
Audio, or whatever.  Maybe next week we can talk about religion and sex.

 ====It seems to me that this list has
had a LOT of OT discussions over the last few years.  This is why I
almost ceased participating until fairly recently.====

I think some OT is good.  It is the not knowing when to kill a thread that
frustrates me.
I sure don't want to unsubscribe or go to digest mode because of the
clutter caused by some list members.

Charlie