Re: [OM] Re: Enough, was, [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Enough, was, [OT]
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:25:31 -0000
>...I just haven't been able to fit my interest in Magic into any threads
yet.

You could start your own. I don't know much about Magic - could be
interesting.

It's a lucky 'lympus list lurker who's interested in all the ON topic
threads. There are lots of discussions on exotic glass that's way out of my
reach; complicated flash setups (I'd use a Compur-fitted camera for anything
but the simple TTL flash functions); astrophotography (pointing a camera "up
there" makes me feel dizzy), and spot metering (the only 'slot canyon' I
know of over here is full of water with France on the other side).

On the other hand, we appear to be well-rounded individuals - some rounder
than others - with a wide range of knowledge, interests and expertise from
all over the globe, and it would be just silly to exclude all of that for
the sake of a petty restriction. I've learnt more from this list than 'just'
photography.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)