[OM] Tokina 400 f/5.6

Subject: [OM] Tokina 400 f/5.6
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:57:15 -0600
I would love the group's opinions on the above mentioned lens.  I picked one
up recently (haven't even seen it yet).  I'm intrigued by the lens. I don't
have anything that long in my collection and if it is a decent lens, I'll
probably keep it for those occasional needs for a very long lens. I'm also
curious if anyone knows if it would work successfully on the Olympus 2X-A.
I wonder what I could accomplish with an 800 f/11.2

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Tom