[OM] A relucuctant request to (CA. USA) SF Bay Area zuikoholics

Subject: [OM] A relucuctant request to (CA. USA) SF Bay Area zuikoholics
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:40:23 -0800
As some may know, my fiancee' Lena and I are getting married May 6.
Being the second time around, and that we are funding this ourselves,
everything is being kept pretty simple. The wedding will be barefoot on
the beach in Hawaiian attire with a luau type reception. The plan for
photography is to pass out cameras to as many semi capable guests as
possible to simply have fun with. In other words, we do not plan to hire
a wedding photographer. (This plan started with a disposable on every
table but I deemed that kinda weak.)

If there is anyone nearby who wants to practice wedding work under no
pressure, and with no obligation or expectations (and is available on
May 6 in Santa Cruz) drop me a note. (We'll buy the film and processing,
any shots you get that you really fell you must keep could be duplicated
or scanned.) We do have several guests invited who are capable
photographers and I plan to put good tools in their hands, but there
will be some times during the wedding and reception that we would prefer
these guests to not have to worry about shooting. This is why I thought
I would see if someone from the list may be interested in this
uh...opportunity. Obviously you would be invited to partake as
well...but beyond that this would be a voluntary effort.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com