Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:43:26 -0800
At 08:38 PM 3/16/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Also,  you are not allowed to take photographs while an aircraft is in
>flight or video tape.  I always wondered why.
>
>Perhaps legal reasons, trade secret infringement, safety etc.etc.  Also, a
>lot of Pro-Ball fields do not allow photo's or video taping, same with
>concerts.
>
>Would money have anything to do with this?

Sorry Sam,

You are to lunch here. Just returned from a 2 week shoot. While on 2
different airlines shot out the windows in cabin no prob. On one I got to
ride the jumpseat into Yellowknife NWT and took all kinds of stuff both of
the pilots in cockpit, instrument panels and out the window. Have done this
for 20+ yrs and never been stopped.

Barry H