Re: [OM] Teles vs Everything Else

Subject: Re: [OM] Teles vs Everything Else
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:18:32 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:29:50 -0500, Ron Spolarich wrote:

> But I wonder what other Zuiks prefer to shoot
>with.  Let's also try to avoid how the subject matter dictates which lense
>to use.  Though that maybe difficult.  I'm really more interested in what
>you LOVE to shoot with.
>
> So maybe as a second question,
>how often do list members use their super teles?

I can honestly say that through the year I shoot everything I own,
from the 16mm fisheye to the 500mm mirror (shot my 300 w/ 2x just
last weekend), and love shooting them all. I'll ocasionally "fall in
love with" a focal length and shoot with it for several days (i.e.my
300 last weekend). And of course, I shoot several seasonal topics
(sports, farm work) that lend themselves to particular lenses.

That said, I'd have to say that the lenses that probably get the most
use are my short-to-normal lenses (21-50mm), just because they're the
easiest to deal with if I want to grab one body and one lens and take
off.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel