Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography in "public" places
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:35:59 -0800 (PST)
  Hey Doris, and the rest of you people who have
commented on this thread, ya got it all wrong. *THE*
reason you can't take photos of people in public
places is that when you take their pictures you steal
their souls. And so, when its time for them to kick
off and go to whatever afterlife they believe in, they
can't because, you dumb boob photographer, got their
soul tucked away in a shoe box. So, make nice, and
when you photograph unknown people and ask for a model
release, offer to give them an "official soul release"
(recognized by four out of five afterlife guardians).
Honest - I ain't lyin' ;-)

John Robison

--- *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>