[OM] FS: Lens and Accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: Lens and Accessories
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:26:19 +0800
Hi all,

Following are some extra stuffs from my collection I would like to
offer here, all price including international shipping, FCFS:

1. 80mm Macro close-up lens, work with 65-116 and 80 macro to provide
2x magnification. in like new condition with mounting tool, manual and
worn box. (US$52).

http://www.glink.net.hk/~gallery/80mac.jpg

2. Data back 4, 9 condition work perfectly with worn box no manual.
(US$85).

http://www.glink.net.hk/~gallery/DB4.jpg

3. M18 Control Grip 1, 8+ condition with NEW battery holder installed,
no rusting on contacts.
(US$75).

http://www.glink.net.hk/~gallery/M18G1.jpg

4. Zuiko 200mm F4 MC, 9+ condition, perfect glass and mechanical.
($125)

http://www.glink.net.hk/~gallery/200F4.jpg

5. Vivitar 2x Tele-Macro Converter, 9+ condition, perfect glass and
mechanical. Work with Zuiko 50mm very nicely to 1:1. ($62)

http://www.glink.net.hk/~gallery/V2X.jpg

6. Zuiko 50mm F1.4 MC, 9 Condition, perfect glass and mechanical.
($62)

http://www.glink.net.hk/~gallery/50f14.jpg

C.H.Ling