Re: [OM] Olympus OM-3Ti and OM-4Ti Mirror Lock Up

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM-3Ti and OM-4Ti Mirror Lock Up
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:44:23 EST
Hi,

I'm curious to know if mirror stopdown is the same as mirror pre fire as described in Herb Kepplers Pop Photo article. I know the OM2000 has mirror prefire off the timer, but are you saying the OM4ti and OM3ti doesn' have mirror prefire to lock up the mirror?

My understanding is that the mirror locks up just before the shutter releasces and drops after the shutter drops.
            Thanks in advance!

                   J.S.