Re: [OM] Unusual macro item.

Subject: Re: [OM] Unusual macro item.
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 12:09:53 -0500
Since this is a non-automatic setup, I believe you must do all your metering
with the lens stopped down to the setting you plan to take the photo at.
The meter will read the amount of light coming through the lens in it's
stopped down setting and figure the correct shutter speed from that.  Good
luck and have fun!

Gregg

From: Brian P. Huber