[OM] A few more things

Subject: [OM] A few more things
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:08:03 -0600
Here are a few more things, not lenses.  Big closet.  These are harder to
price, so be honest.

Winder 1 - Really good shape. I have a Winder 2 and a Motor drive 2, so I
don't need this.

Asking $65

T10 Ring flash, with Power Head (valuable by itself) - I just sold one on
ebay for $330, so that's my asking price here too.

Asking $330

310 Flash - this one has some wear, basically well used, but ok otherwise.

Asking $45

T28 Twin flash, with Power Head (same one as the T10). Includes the ring
that attaches both flashes to the front of the lens. This is pretty cool,
but I don't use it enough.  This one I can't price as I don't see them
often, but figure it's worth close to what a T10 is worth, so:

Asking $300

Motor Drive 1 with Control Grip 1 and battery holder - some wear, but very
good overall shape. Just sold one on ebay and it went for $164.  I'm asking
a little less for this one.

Asking $150

T20 flash with case.  I have a couple to sell.

Asking $50

Let me know what you think.

Tom