[OM] WTF/WTB Zuiko Lens Odds and Ends

Subject: [OM] WTF/WTB Zuiko Lens Odds and Ends
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 01:06:29 +0000
I'm looking for a few Zuiko lens odds and ends and hopefully someone on the
list has them laying around unused or knows of a source for them.  Seems
like most dealers chuck these things into the dumpster:

1.  Metal hood for 35mm/2.8 Shift (same hood as the 21mm/3.5 with 49mm
filter ring).  I have the case but it came with the wrong hood for a 28mm
lens which vignettes when the lens is shifted.
2.  Metal hood and case for 24mm/2.0
3.  Case for 135mm/2.8
4.  Case for 200mm/4.0

(Next stop is Oly America's parts line.)

Thanks,
-- John