Re: Re: [OM] some questions

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] some questions
From: MorrisMini@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:12:12 EST
Rikard wrote:

<<Okay, thanx, I guess I'll try to stick to the 49mm lenses as long as I
could. I
feel that trying to maintain some kind of filter set for both 49mm and 55mm
would be distasterous for my poor wallet. :)>>

I have ended up getting a 49-55mm adapter and just buying the 55mm filters I
need.  Of course this comes after (!) having collected a number of B-W ($)
49mm filters already.  They certainly won't go to waste, but I wish I'd been
more on the ball mentally.

-Tim Clark