[OM] some questions -Reply

Subject: [OM] some questions -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:31:56 -0500
If it were me, and I had no specific purpose for faster lenses, I'd buy
different focal lengths before I'd replace existing moderate speed lenses.
However, if money is no object...

>>> Rikard Bj?rklind        <rikard.bjorklind.4077@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/18/00
09:42am >>>
Hi, I've had an OM2 for almost two years now, but it isn't until recently I've
discovered how fun it is to take pictures. I've got confidence in the OM system
and would never change it away or buy some new camera that is more like a
computer than a camera.
But my set of zuiko lenses is quite modest, I have the standard 50 / 1.8, a
28/3.5 and a 135/3.5.
I also have a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 / 3.5, which is great, I got it for about
$40!
The 28 and 135 aren't very fast or am I wrong?
I wonder if it's worth the money to buy some faster lenses if you're going into
some more serious photography. Is it like people say that a faster lens also
gives you higher quality on the pictures (I mean techincal quality)?
Is it better to buy Zuiko lenses than others?
Maybe theese questions have come up here before, in that case I apologize,
I haven't read this mailing list for so long.
Well, thanx anyway,
/Rikard.B

olof@xxxxxxxx
http://www.csd.uu.se/~ribj4077