[OM] Camera & Darkroom magazine

Subject: [OM] Camera & Darkroom magazine
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:44:31 GMT
Hello all,

Some of you may recall an excellent photo magazine I have mentioned before.
I have hosted an unofficial page for it in the past, but it now has an
official web presence:

http://www.camera-and-darkroom.co.uk/index.html

IMHO this is one of the best periodicals available anywhere for
photographers. I won't bother describing it in too much detail - I suggest
you visit the site, which includes some nice images and lots of information.
I know of at least two other list members who are also happy readers.

Cheers,

Simon E.