[OM] Re: OT eBay photos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT eBay photos
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:01:51 -0500
Here is a second e-mail from "rolliegirl"

Gregg

>>As I said, this is a fun hobby. Sharing is allowed. The OM
was actually shot in a "hurry".  White plexiglas/ G/n 40 slave underneath,
big multidome over head, white velvet curved background, that's it.  with a
modeling light on, I can move slightly around until  I see the bright flat
surfaces catch a white wall in the room I'm shooting.  Only the deep black
items get little pop flash add-ons.
Thanks for the Olympus url. I'll take a look.  It seems that a hinged
digital back for the OM's is long overdue!
Best
Eddi>>

From: Ron Spolarich