[OM] Oly Gallery updates

Subject: [OM] Oly Gallery updates
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:40:29 -0700
Two new submitters and two returning submitters are featured in the latest
update to the Gallery, dated March 20, 2000 (first day of Spring in the
Northern Hemisphere!  Whoo-hoo!).

New Submitters:
===============

Rajkumar Sharma, Mumbai (Bombay), India
---------------------------------------
    Rajkumar (or, as he signs his e-mails, "RK") has submitted a single picture
of an old Victorian watering trough at a veterinary hospital in Mumbai.  This
ain't your American West watering trough, folks.  Nice work with the Zuiko 35mm
shift lens.

Doug Wever, Hunstville, Alabama, USA
------------------------------------
    Another little taste of Olympus' digital line, this time the Camedia
C-2000.  Nice shot.

Returning Submitters:
=====================

Giles Stewart
-------------
    Giles has been inspired by Tomoko Yamamoto's work, and gives us several
photos of reflections on water.

Angelo Claudio Molinari
-----------------------
    Angelo's latest, unfortunately in limbo on my hard drive for far too long
(sorry 'bout that, Angelo!) includes new photos taken in and around Gallipoli
as well as a re-scan of one of his first submissions.

That's it for this edition.  I now have 82 submitters to the Gallery -- good
work, folks.  My next update, God and/or Fate willing, should be mid-April.  As
well, I'm mulling over ideas for a contest (with actual prizes, even!), and
would be willing to entertain any and all suggestions to that end.

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
  than a good day doing just about
  anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

    http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/