Re: [OM] film longevity -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] film longevity -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:19:20 -0500
Yes, indeed, this is just what Rohn Engh recommends. It's also much cheaper then
having a dupe done, especially a reproduction  quality one. On the other hand,
you must be very careful that your "in camera dupes" are truly identical if your
doing this for sale. Photobuyers expect to get precisely what they're paying
for. This all assumes you recognize the shot as timeless and you have the
ability to shoot it more than once. I, for example, have never been able to get
a Yeti to stand still long enough.

>>> Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/20/00 11:46pm >>>
I'm planning on taking two identical shots on KChrome if I think it is
something truly spectacular. That way, you can keep one in archive, and
project one...in fact, it's a good idea to double to treble the
once-in-a-life shots, exposure/compositional bracketing not
withstanding. This way, no need to worry about the losses and contrast
gain inherent in duping. Yes?

/Acer V
--
Coming soon to a browser near you: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash,
now frames-enriched at no extra-charge!