[OM] TOPE 1 progress report

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1 progress report
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:43:28 PST
Hi guys,

So far I've received 8 submissions, and there's some really good stuff in it!

However, there are many more faces to this list, so keep 'em coming, don't be shy! This will be another fun event in which to participate!!! :)

Actually, yesterday I received a message in which a new list member asked me how to go about entering a submission when not having a scanner. Well, as these events are kinda ADITL related, I figured that the list of ADITL scanner volunteers would also be valid for TOPE, however, as I'm not certain about that, I hope Gregg Iverson can clarify matters. Meanwhile: if your name is on the ADITL scanner volunteer list and you do or don't want to offer scanning services for the TOPE events, please contact Gregg or me off list, so we can work on updating the list before posting an outdated version.

Finally, it's still a very busy time for me, so no guarantees as to the date when the initial launch will be, but I have already started setting matters up on Web-Wizards...

Cheers!
Olafo