[OM] FS: 300/4.5, 18/3.5, 35-70/3.5-4.5, 522 Flash

Subject: [OM] FS: 300/4.5, 18/3.5, 35-70/3.5-4.5, 522 Flash
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:28:14 -0600 (CST)
I'm cleaning out duplicates and redundant focal lengths from my
closet. Here's a few I can reluctantly live without:

300/4.5 w/caps and hard case. Mint-/Exc+. I bought it in mint
condition from a list member, who coincidentally bought it in mint
condition from another list member. Glass is still mint, and exterior
looks new with the exception of a few tiny paint chips on aperture
ring and tripod mount. I shot outstanding baseball pics with this
last season, but my new 300/2.8 makes this redundant.

$425 + $6.50 s&h

--

18/3.5 in mint condition with original soft case, box, papers, and
Olympus 49-72 step up ring/hood. Bought mint from a list member

$650 + $6.50 s&h

--

35-70/3.5-4.5- your choice of:

1) Exc condition, just back from Camtech CLA,minor cosmetic scratches
from lens hood on barrel. Bought from KEH 18 months ago, was my
default lens for several months.
2) Exc+/Mint- condition, bought from a list member end of last year,
used very little (a few snapshots around the office).

Either for $145 + $6.50 s&h

--

Sunpack 522 w/OT-5 dedicated module, mounting bracket, Sto-Fen
diffuser, and original documents

Sunpack handle flash with dedicated Olympus module for TTL (OM-2,
OM-4), normal auto, or manual use. Predecessor of the current 544,
GN=120@ASA100. Tilt and swivel, may be used on right or left of
camera, or tripod mounted off camera. In Exc condition, test rolls
shot and properly exposed.

$125 + $6.50 s&h
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel