Re: [OM] om2sp

Subject: Re: [OM] om2sp
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:17:20 -0500
Your nearest Olympus factory service center should have the parts to do the
flash circuit modification.  The part "kit" needed is ZJ1827.  A trained
tech will have to do the modification.
Alkalines will last a long time in the OM-2 (though they create manual meter
errors of up to 3 stops).  Once you put them into the 2S (especially used
ones), you won't be able to rely on them.  Use 357, SR44, MS76, KS76, 313,
G13 etc.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714