Re: [OM] om2sp

Subject: Re: [OM] om2sp
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:22:07 +0000
I would say you should always use the silver oxides - 357.  With alkalines
their voltage drops with use, silver oxides maintain their output voltage
until they are almost depleted then the voltage drops suddenly.  If the
OM2-SP does not have a voltage regulator, and I suspect it doesn't (?),
the meter accuracy might vary with the voltage drop of alkalines so it
would only be accurate when they are new.

Giles