Re: [Re: [OM] Vivitar 400mm F5.6]

Subject: Re: [Re: [OM] Vivitar 400mm F5.6]
From: "François" Corriveau <koivuf@xxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Mar 00 19:52:10 EST
Thanks Warren for all the info on the Vivitar 400mm and the Sigma 400mm. But I
still have a question: it will probably sound stupid for you, but I've been in
the world of photography for just over a year (when my mon gave me her OM-10
with a 50 1.8) and sometimes I'm kind of lost!  There's so many things to
learn!

So, my question is: what does the letters Ipm stands for? I understand that it
is the resolution of the lens but 37 to 47, is it good?

Thanks!