Re: [[OM] TOPE 1 progress report] /scanner volunteer update

Subject: Re: [[OM] TOPE 1 progress report] /scanner volunteer update
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:08:46 -0500
I would guess that all the scanner volunteers would offer their services
again, at least to the limits they have indicated on the scanner volunteer
list.  Has everyone kept the same address, etc.?  I could repost the list I
have if it needs to be proofed before a final copy is listed.  I would
rather wait until anyone who would like to be added sends me their
information.  And Garth, I think I have your information straight at last.
<g>

Gregg

Olaf Greve wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> So far I've received 8 submissions, and there's some really good stuff in
> it!
>
> However, there are many more faces to this list, so keep 'em coming, don't
> be shy! This will be another fun event in which to participate!!! :)
>
> Actually, yesterday I received a message in which a new list member asked
me
> how to go about entering a submission when not having a scanner. Well, as
> these events are kinda ADITL related, I figured that the list of ADITL
> scanner volunteers would also be valid for TOPE, however, as I'm not
certain
> about that, I hope Gregg Iverson can clarify matters. Meanwhile: if your
> name is on the ADITL scanner volunteer list and you do or don't want to
> offer scanning services for the TOPE events, please contact Gregg or me
off
> list, so we can work on updating the list before posting an outdated
> version.
>
> Finally, it's still a very busy time for me, so no guarantees as to the
date
> when the initial launch will be, but I have already started setting
matters
> up on Web-Wizards...
>
> Cheers!
> Olafo
>

> Hi Olafo
>
> sorry but I'm new in the list and I don't know what you're talking about!
What