Re: [OM] MISC: OM-3, darkroom, etc. and *free b/w enlarger*

Subject: Re: [OM] MISC: OM-3, darkroom, etc. and *free b/w enlarger*
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:26:01 +0000
Yes, and it might just as easily be no more than a simple electrical
problem like someone trying it with batteries which are dead but they
thought were new or simple electrical problem like the bottom plate screws
needing tightening.

I wonder if the purchase price plus 3Ti top and bottom plates, a new 3Ti
circuit and Johns fee would come to less than the cost of a used 3Ti?

Giles