Re: [OM] 300mm 2.8 and things to come!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm 2.8 and things to come!!
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:17:55 EST

> My Tokina 300mm 2.8 is sold.  The funds from this sale and the sale of my
>  Sigma 500mm  4.5 have convinced me to(wiping a tear away...) go to
>  autofocus.(..dodging rocks and eggs!!)  I am going out of town for a few
>  days, but when I get back there will be a huge sale of all(well, almost
all)
>  of my Olympus gear.  Stay tuned for a chance to buy winders, motor drives,
>  OM4ts, Om2sp, teleconverters, lenses, f280, etc.
>
>  Ron Crabtree
>  Santa Fe, NM  USA

Now that you've sold these lens and assuming you don't want to make any
present list members upset with any shortcomings of the lens, how were they?
Do you have Zuikoholic lust for a 300/2.8 IS lens that you can handhold at
1/60?  Or do you want the new Canon macro ringflash that has individually set
flash tubes, high speed sync, etc.etc.?

Warren
-lusting after everything photographic