[OM] Insurance update

Subject: [OM] Insurance update
From: "Pete" <pete.bligh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:17:47 -0800
Hi All,

Sorry I've not got back to you earlier, but problems all this year so far,
what with my contract at work coming to an end, then the break in and then
to top it all the telephone lines were torn down by a demolition crew
knocking down my local pub then having to do a total rebuild on my pc owing
to hard drive failure.

The insurance company have now replaced all the Broni and metz equipment.
The OM gear has been more of a problem though they have now agreed to
replace the 2n with a 4ti and the 70 - 150 with the 75 - 210, a new md2 and
control pack and cash for the t32 and bg2.

Now they have settled up if Thomas from Norway would like to contact me off
list then we can come to some way of getting the bg2 bracket to you.

Thanks for your support earlier.

Pete

pete.bligh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx