[OM] Leaving the list ;-)

Subject: [OM] Leaving the list ;-)
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:17:39 -0600
I'm going away but not going away mad.  In fact, I'll be headed to New
Mexico, Arizona, and Utah for about 10 days of shooting.  I'm not leaving
for about 6 more hours, so I could still change my mind, but I think this
is going to be the kit:

OM-4T
2 OM-2S's
OM2000
17/3.5 (Vivitar)
24/2.8 SC
28/2.8 MC
50/1.8 MC "made in Japan"
50/3.5 macro SC
85/2 MC
90/2 macro
35-105.3.5-4.5
85-250/5
300/4.5
Vivitar tubes
BG2, T32, 2 T20's, assorted TTL cords
Bogen 3221, 3030 tilt panhead, grip ball head

This is not everything I own, but close. I will probably rely mostly on the
zooms if I hike with the larger bag and tripod.  With hip pack and tripod
or monopod, I will probably take 28, 50, and 90, with 85-250 in a separate
bag/case.  The Vivitar tubes are solely for the purpose of close focus with
the 300. The T20's are more likely to be my macro flash setup, if I do any
of that.  The T32 is for just in case.

Films will be Provia F and Konica Impresa 50 (for print film "backup": I
use print film to back up slides in situations where too much shadow might
be lost on slide film). I'll take Provia 400 for a fast film (OM2000 gets
that job) and a couple odds and ends (E100VS and Astia).

Hoping for a good day in the slots next Tuesday.  Keep a good thought! :-)