Re: [OM] Leaving the list ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Leaving the list ;-)
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:06:24 -0600
Joel,

Have a safe trip, take care to stay hydrated in the desert, and disable the
remote trunk release before you leave the car parked for a remote hike.
Favorite tactic is to break a window, pop the trunk from the remote button, and
steal the nice OM stuff you didn't take on the trail.  A creep almost got my
stuff that way in Hawaii - luckly another hiker showed up and scare the thief
away.

We look forward to your shots,
Gary