Re: [OM] TOPE 1 progress report

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1 progress report
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:08:42 +0000
Some enterprising members of the list have organised some events where
list subscribers can take photos and have them displayed together on a web
site.  there are two types of events, ADITL and TOPE.

ADITL - A Day In The Life.  These events have a narrow time window, in
which people take a photo of anything they like with any equipment so long
as they were taken using some piece of Olympus equipment.  ADITL 3 is the
most recent event and is here -
http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/aditl3
and there are links there to the other two ADITL events.

TOPE - Errr I think it stands for TOPic Event.  These are much the same in
that people go out and take photos except they are supposed to be on a
chosen theme.  The upcoming TOPE has a self portrait theme.  There might
still be enough time to take part in this if you hurry.  It works by
sending a scanned image to Olaf.

These events are not competitions.

Giles