[OM] 6v source for T-10 modeling lights

Subject: [OM] 6v source for T-10 modeling lights
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:52:01 -0800
P. J.

By all means go to Radio Shack and get the converter.  The one I got
from them has the 6 & 7.5 volt switch.  Use the 6 volt setting.  I've
used mine successfull for over 100 rolls of film ... no problems.  I
also have the OM 6 volt battery pack (use 4 D cells) in a snazzy black
leatherette high tech looking case.  I got it years ago for that field
macro work ... which I swear I going to do one day.

PS ... in case RS does not still sell the same converter ... just get a
converter that is equal in volts & amps to 4 D cells.  The connecter is
also pretty standard.  Those modeling lights are essential for me.

Phillip Franklin