RE: [OM] Leaving the list ;-)

Subject: RE: [OM] Leaving the list ;-)
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:53:30 -0500
Joel:  Do tell when you get back.  Recall, months ago, I summoned the list
for info on So. West Utah.  We are planning on going to Bryce, Zion, Grand
Canyon, Antelope, etal in September.  I'd really appreciate any and all
information.  Especially in how to gain access to Antelope Canyon.

Hope your mornings and evenings are blooming in color!

RonS