Re: [OM] A Question about Oly Gallery submissions

Subject: Re: [OM] A Question about Oly Gallery submissions
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:27:54 -0600
Garth Wood wrote:

> Well, I have a problem, and I'd like the List members to weigh in with >
> their thoughts.
>
> I've just received a submission set from a gentleman who doesn't want > his
> name used, but wants to publish his images under a pseudonym.  (I > assume
> that this means that he doesn't want any indication of where > he's from,
> either.)

If he is making a submission to the gallery, that means that He's a subscriber
to the list, right?  If he is subscribed under the pseudonym and posts messages
under that pseudonym, then for all intents and purposes that would be his
identity amoung us.  I would not have a problem with him continuing to use the
pseudonym under those circumstances.

Just adopting a pseudonym for submitting to the gallery could set a precedent
that could create more problems than it solves.

Either way you go, it's your call.  Thanks for the effort to maintain the
gallery.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa
Which might, for interests of anonymity, be a pseudomym for Pope John Paul II.
(Hey, nobody has seen us together...)