[OM] "on with it's 'ead!"

Subject: [OM] "on with it's 'ead!"
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:57:10 +0000
Boy, I sure work fast sometimes. I went on down to my local photo shop and
bought a Bogen 3262QR ball head. I then shuffled on over to home despot and
got some 1/4" hardware (I'm cheap I didn't want to buy a 3/8" drill bit and
I already had a 1.4" one). I came home and drilled a 1/4" hole in the cap
for the center post and mounted the head thereon. I showed it to my wife and
she's thrilled. She loves the QR feature. So, the cheapo tiltall will come
to good use afterall. It's hefty enough for medium format, since she is
considering doing weddings again.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright