RE: [OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2 Lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 100mm f/2 Lens
From: "Dave Bulger" <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:00:15 -0600
Toni,

I doubt if it was anything but coincidence that no 100/2 shots are in the OM
gallery.  I have a shot in the last ADITL taken with the 100/2 if you're
interested.

For the record, I second and third all opinions voiced on the lens.  It's
the finest I own, and I own a lot of 'em.

Thinking about it, I believe Olaf Greve has an excellent shot of his
girlfriend taken with the 100/2.

Zuiks:  Yes, I've resolved my email problem and am back to active posting on
the list.  Reading posts but not being able to respond to them has left me
emotionally constipated, so y'all get ready!

Dave