Re: [OM] OM-F question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-F question
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 21:02:08 EST

> Anyone know what the F2 -> F4 switch is?  I THINK I've got everything else
>  figured out.

That's a sensitivity switch for f2 and faster lens that speeds up focus
confirmation. I don't know if it will work that way with the only f2 or
faster AF lens, the 50/1.8.

One of the more interesting features that you can use with manual focus lens
is the use of the OM-F in conjunction with a winder and the in-focus cord.
You can pre-focus on a spot, hold down the shutter button on the winder and
when the moving subject moves into focus, the shutter will open. Or you can
turn the focus on the lens and the camera will take a shot when in focus.
Don't get too excited here because there's a delay between actual focus and
the shutter opening so sharp photos seem to depend on how fast you turn the
focus on the lens.

Warren