[OM] Too many lenses to carry ?

Subject: [OM] Too many lenses to carry ?
From: Mike Bloor <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:58:49 +0100
Paul Schings wrote

>2 50's, 2 macros, and 85/2 and a 90/2. I'd lighten the load a little there.
>Leave the 50/3.5 and 85/2 at home. Or if you are worried they will get
>lonely, you can send them to me. ;-)

Paul, you have given me a brilliant idea. I will start a "lens sitting" service, looking after people's spare lenses when they are travelling. Naturally, I will give a discount to list members.

Perhaps if I call it "e-Sit" or "lensit.com" I will also automatically acquire fabulous wealth. This could come in useful for legal battles should owners want their lenses back at the end of their travels.

Mike Bloor

           Seratel Ltd.

  Computer Systems for
Electronics Manufacturers