[OM] Site visited! - Art Link Request Authorization

Subject: [OM] Site visited! - Art Link Request Authorization
From: Wagner Bazarin <bazarin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:29:12 -0300
Dear Sir or Madam:

I visited your site at (http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html)
and it is included in my Art Search Engine. I would like your permission
to keep the link in the database. Please check if the title, and
description are correct.  It could be great to the art lovers to see the
correct title, and description of your page before linking there.
Please fell free to send me requests to change anything in the text, and
my apologies if this message could cause you any inconvenience.
My best regards,

Wagner Bazarin
Art Gallery (http://www.bazarin.com)