[OM] Re: dioptric correction

Subject: [OM] Re: dioptric correction
From: "Matt Bachofen" <bachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:04:42 -0600
Thanks to all who cleared this up for me.  I wear glasses for reading, only
because my right eye is farsighted and has an astigmatism.  I checked my
left eye (the one I shoot with) and all is well.  Thanks again.

I couldn't afford the 30-80 f2.8 (even if I could find one) ,but  I bought a
Vivitar series I version.  Wow what a monster!  It's a variable focus lens,
which is a hassle, but good results.  It and the 200mm Series I I have must
weigh like 4lbs.  Oh well, I'll win the lottery someday.  Plus I got the 200
at a pawn shop for 40 bucks.

m.e.b.