Re: [OM] Focus and resolution, manual focus vs. AF

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus and resolution, manual focus vs. AF
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:45:21 +0000
>>The only real advantage for larger formats that I can see is a reduction
in
>>grain in the negative. There's an interesting article about the various
formats on
>>the photodo web site: http://www.photodo.com

>Dirk, be careful. That's a rather deceptive pseudo-science article written
to prove a >preconceived notion.

Are you sure that they have some kind of bias? I wasn't aware that they
favored one format over another. All of the testing is done with test setup
at the Hasselblad factory, for example, but the Zeiss hassey lenses don't
test all that well as compared to other medium format lenses. Which would
lead me to think that they were fairly unbiased.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright